The Infinity ring consists of two cyclic shapes, representing the symbol of infinity in 3D space, adding a unique oval-cut melody stone. Inside of it, we found a beautiful kaleidoscope of another infinity. Both – in color and shape – to celebrate light.
OUT OF STOCK
Please note: Due to the exclusivity of the gemstone, custom variations of the Infinity ring can only be made with similar stones. All our bespoke pieces are made to order and requires 2-8 weeks for production.
The ring is produced entirely by hand with traditional goldsmiths technics. The main two-part cyclic construction is made in 14kt rose gold by milling, sewing, welding, and hammering process, adding the custom made stone baskets and constructed together by traditional soldering methods. Polished and settled by hand completely. Containing 5,56 ct faceted oval shape one-of-a-kind melody stone.
◈ DETAILS ◈
- Because of the exclusivity of the individual stones a completely identical ring cannot be made
- Hand-crafted from rose gold
- Made to last forever and through generations
- Easy to wear
- Shipped in a beautiful black soft-touch box ready for gifting
- Including authenticity certificates and care tips
- Gift message available upon request
◈ HALLMARKS ◈
Each Mimotho jewelry piece contains Mimotho hallmark (MM), precious metal hallmark (mark 925 for sterling silver & mark 585 for 14ct gold), conformity hallmark (marked by the Republic of Slovenia for all silver pieces above 7g and all gold pieces above 1g)
14kt rose gold, 5,56ct faceted oval shape one-of-a-kind melody stone